As an organization are you prepared for an information security breach? A compromised network could lead to the release of confidential information about your organization, customers, and employees. The financial cost is not only tangible through audits and compliance checks but also intangible if your organization becomes the next in a long line the end up on the news. Your organization could even fall victim to lawsuits and other legal action from PII owners.
FRC’s seasoned team of cyber security experts carry industry accolades including Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Examiners, former members of law enforcement, military and civilian government, IT engineers, and members of the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners. Our security solutions can meet your security needs from assessment all the way through securing your networks, applications, and systems.
Comprehensive assessments include real-world simulations to test your organization’s attack vectors that could lead to a malicious user to exploit a software/hardware vulnerability within your IT system. Our cyber security team is dedicated to giving you the peace of mind about the security of your information. By implementing a customized security solution AS Global can help you meet your ethical and legal responsibilities to protect sensitive electronic and print data (PII).
- Security Assessments for Software/Hardware
- Wireless Networks
- Physical Facilities
- Networked Hosts
- Cyber Security
- Security Operation Center Services
- Identity Management
- Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Information Assurance Support & Training
- Mission Assurance/Coop
- Data & Resource Protection
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Secure Web Business Enablement
- Security Information Management
- Host-Based Security System Support
- Mobility Security
- Authentication / Biometrics
- Big Data