Every organization gets to a point where staff spend more time submitting a help ticket to get their laptop refreshed than on the job you hired them to do. Enterprises in the technology age require their own support system. FRC provides an expansive portfolio of enterprise management support services from service desk operations to developing and managing networks and systems. Our services consistently focus on the business needs of the organization ensuring we deliver value to our clients.
Building program strategies we use our extensive experience combined with a clear understanding of what our customer’s specific requirements are. This knowledge gives our teams a solid understanding of what your current environment design and what service enhancements they require to achieve their mission.
Following the program strategy our teams utilize their domain experience to tailor specific solutions that could:
- Reduce costs through the use of repeatable, measurable standard practices
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing reliable, consistent service to end users
- Comply with required industry standards and guidance, such as IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®), and Services Model
- Align IT goals with overall business goals
Our teams are focused on delivering high-quality, focused, and value-adding services delivered based using best-in-class technologies and methodologies. We maintain a commitment to standards-based protocols and practices to enable our teams to deliver a systematic and repeatable enterprise management solution. FRC closely manages a transformation process using performance-based service level agreements (SLA). This ensures our senior leadership that our teams are meeting project milestones while understanding scope, delivering on time, and under estimated costs.
- Network Design, Installation and Maintenance
- Site Surveys
- NIPRNET & SIPRNET COI Routing systems
- Wide Area Network (WAN) design and implementation
- End-to-end Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Installation and configuration of Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- Wireless network design and installation
- Nationwide and worldwide network management support
- Desktop server configuration standards management
- 24/7 Help Desk services