Federal Resources has been awarded the NASA SEWP V contract. The SEWP V contract is effective starting May 1st, 2015.
Federal Resources provides next-generation IT, Cloud Computing and Healthcare IT product and solutions, along with product-based engineering services through SEWP V to any DOD federal government agency CONUS or OCONUS (EMEA and PACRIM). As a small business we also help agencies achieve their set-aside goals.
Along with its its Vendor Partners and Distributors, FRC offers a wide range of products, solutions and engineering services.
SEWP, which stands for Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement, is an OMB authorized government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC), as per the Clinger-Cohen Act. It is a 10-year contract with a 5-year base and a 5-year option, and a contract ceiling of $20 Billion. Started in 1992, the SEWP program is now in its fifth generation, as SEWP V.
The SEWP V Program Advantages For Federal Procurement
- SEWP V is a quick and efficient program for the procurement of any IT product, cloud computing, healthcare IT and product-based services
- It is a flexible contract vehicle, with a very responsive SEWP program office
- Professional and business-like operations, reporting and oversight
- Low contract fee: 0.39%
SCOPE OF THE SEWP V CONTRACT
Using SEWP V, any federal government agency can purchase a wide variety of IT products and product based services from FRC, including:
- Desktop Computers and Laptops
- High performance servers and data-base servers
- Mass storage and network devices
- Advanced video and visualization solutions
- Computer support devices
- Security systems and tools
- Audio-Visual systems
- Health IT
- Cost per Copy Multi-Functional Printers
- Warranty and Maintenance
- Implementation and Installation
- Product-based Training
- Product-based Engineering Services
- And many more products and services
Contract Fees: 0.39% of the order amount.
The SEWP V contract fee will be included in the price of the product and/or services. It will not be a separate line item in the final contract order.
Contract Number: NNG1FSC61B
Start Of Contract Term: May 1, 2015
Who Can Use The SEWP V Contract:
- Any federal government agency. Every government agency has used the SEWP contract.
- Any federal contractor, authorized by specific contracts or agencies to purchase products or services for the federal government.
SEWP V CONTRACTS AT AS GLOBAL
Main Office Number: (703) 687-9787
Point-Of-Contact for IT Vendors & Government Agency Customers
Jeremy Young, President 301-473-3048 email@example.com
Point-Of-Contact for SEWP Program Office & Contracting Officers
Laura Gryncewicz, Program Manager
Karen Glenn, Deputy Program Manager