AS Global was recently awarded the NASA SEWP V contract. The SEWP V contract is effective starting May 1st, 2015.
AS Global provides next-generation IT, Cloud Computing and Healthcare IT product and solutions, along with product-based engineering services through SEWP V to any DOD federal government agency CONUS or OCONUS (EMEA and PACRIM). As a woman-owned and minority-owned small business, we also help agencies achieve their set-aside goals.
Along with its its Vendor Partners and Distributors, AS Global offers a wide range of products, solutions and engineering services.
SEWP, which stands for Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement, is an OMB authorized government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC), as per the Clinger-Cohen Act. It is a 10-year contract with a 5-year base and a 5-year option, and a contract ceiling of $20 Billion. Started in 1992, the SEWP program is now in its fifth generation, as SEWP V.
The SEWP V Program Advantages For Federal Procurement
- SEWP V is a quick and efficient program for the procurement of any IT product, cloud computing, healthcare IT and product-based services
- It is a flexible contract vehicle, with a very responsive SEWP program office
- Professional and business-like operations, reporting and oversight
- Low contract fee: 0.39%
SCOPE OF THE SEWP V CONTRACT
Using SEWP V, any federal government agency can buy the following from AS Global:
Computer Hardware, Tablets, Storage Security
Software & Cloud
Software, Virtualization and Cloud Computing XaaS (e.g. SaaS = Storage as a Service)
Networking & Communications
Network Appliances: Routers, Modems, Telecommunication Devices and Monthly Service
Scanner, Printers, Copiers, Shredders Associated Supplies and Accessories
A/V Equipment and Accessories, TV, Display Monitors, Projectors and Screens
Product-Based Engineering Services
Contract Fees: 0.39% of the order amount.
The SEWP V contract fee will be included in the price of the product and/or services. It will not be a separate line item in the final contract order.
Contract Number: NNG1FSC61B
Start Of Contract Term: May 1, 2015
Who Can Use The SEWP V Contract:
- Any federal government agency. Every government agency has used the SEWP contract.
- Any federal contractor, authorized by specific contracts or agencies to purchase products or services for the federal government.
SEWP V CONTRACTS AT AS GLOBAL
Main Office Number: (703) 263-0579
Point-Of-Contact for IT Vendors & Government Agency Customers
Scott Armstrong, Business Development
Point-Of-Contact for SEWP Program Office & Contracting Officers
Laura Gryncewicz, Program Manager
Karen Glenn, Deputy Program Manager
LIST OF TOP TEN AGENCIES
WHO USED SEWP IV
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Justice
- Department of the Treasury
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of State
- General Services Administration
- Department of the Interior